AquaPlane Multi-Functional Swimming Aid - Sky Blue
The AquaPlane swimming aid is designed to help children learn to swim at every step of their development.
- Step 1, WEAR IT: At the beginning of your child's swimming journey. Developing confidence when introduced to the water. Giving support when the child is swimming on their back.
- Step 2, HOLD IT: By removing the straps the AquaPlane is used as a training aid and stroke development tool to enhance all four strokes.
- Step 3, DEVELOP WITH IT: AquaPlane is used in the final stage of a child’s swimming development as a performance tool. Used as a kick board to increase and improve stamina and strength in the water.
- Revolutionary Multi-functional design used throughout the swimmers journey
- Develops water confidence
- Improves technique
- Most suitable for children 15-30 kgs and ages 3 upwards
- Available in 4 bright vibrant colours
- To be used under constant direct adult supervision
- Not Suitable for under 15kg or under 3 years age
See what Dan Coombs, Commonwealth Finalist GB Squad, has to say about the AquaPlane: